How to create a log file for the WiBu SupportLast change: Nov 27, 2016
To produce the CmDust logs , follow these steps:
- Plug in your CmStick. If you use a CodeMeterAct or CodeMeterWAN (CmWAN) license, you can skip this step.
- Try to start your KELLER software.
- Start CmDust with "Start-> Programs-> CodeMeter > Tools- > CmDust". (If you do not have installed this, you can download the program from CmDust.exe. Then select "Save File" and place the file in a convenient location, such as on the desktop. Then restart the program from there simply by double-clicking CmDustConsole.exe
- This will open a console window, which disappears after a short time.
- In your personal directory, which will automatically open in the explorer, you will now find a file "CmDust - Result.log ". This file can be viewed with a normal text editor (eg Notepad), so you can see that no personal data is transmitted .
- Please send this file as an attachment to an e-mail to email@example.com
- In case of a problem relating to a multi-user network license please send CmDust files from both, server and client.