System requirements for the plus seriesLast change: Jan 20, 2020
The following system requirements refer to SYMplus plusCARE™ and to the plus systems V6.0. No technical support can be provided for older software versions as well as for operating systems older than Windows 7. Note that active support for version 6.0 expired at the end of 2016, too.
- Commercial PC e.g. Intel ® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 @ 3 GHz.
- Recommended operating systems: Microsoft Windows® 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Main memory min. 2 GB
- approx. 2 GB free hard drive memory per technology for system data
- Screen resolution min. 1024x768
- OpenGL - compatible 3D graphics card or onboar graphics card
- PC keyboard and mouse
- Sound card and speakers
- Internet access for the license activation (non-permanent, exception CmWAN see below)
- Data transmission to the controllers via a network connection, serial interface, USB port, SD card port or floppy drive
There are two alternative licensing options available, which are determined in advance:
- Cm - with CmStick (dongle) at USB2 port of a server or local computer and
- CmWAN - requires permanent Internet connection
Teacher licenses will be delivered as CmWAN license generally.